Global Teletherapy is seeking School Liaisons for its expanding business:
The school liaison acts as a middleman between schools we contract with and the therapists that work with them. The position involves a lot of email communication, some phone communication, some video conference communication.
- Experience working in a professional office type job or similar, ability to communicate via phone and email in a professional manner
- Excellent organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Docs/Google Drive
- Ability to work 35/40 hours per week (at least 24 American business hours hrs.)
- Authorized to work in the US
- Ability to work remotely
- Benefits include liberal paid vacation, health insurance contributions and 401k
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.