DO YOU WANT TO:
- Make a positive impact in your community everyday?
- Have a fun job meeting new people?
- Have an opportunity for exciting challenges and job growth?
- Have competitive compensation and benefits?
If the answers are yes, Sage Ventures has an immediate opening for an experienced Collections Specialist for our Pikesville, MD location.
This Collections Specialist will be involved with the collection and A/R functions, and will have the chance to implement changes to the department to improve efficiencies. This person will monitor Sage Ventures collection efforts, improve cash flow, and reduce delinquencies by designing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures, as well as streamlining effective collection processes. Collection efforts include but are not limited to: sending late notices, balance letters, making collection calls, and sending out payment reminders. The candidate will report to the Collections Manager, and collaborate closely with the Property Teams, to implement policies/procedures and set monthly/quarterly targets.
- Handle billing and collections processes, reporting, and cash collection
- Processing and accurately recording payments and deposits, charges and billing
- Monitor delinquent accounts, and pursuing collection steps necessary to pursue payment on overdue accounts
- Minimum 3 years of experience in debt collection
- Property management industry experience is a PLUS
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Please email resumes to Michael Waranch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copy to email@example.com