Do you want to learn new skills and make a difference?
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable and proficient with computers a must
- Strong professionalism, communication and “people skills”
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
About the job:
- Putting together and processing forms
- Assisting with meeting preparations which includes the use of PowerPoint
- Assisting with marketing campaigns
- Good customer service skills! A major function is interacting with clients.
- Position has growth potential
In addition, looking for a great work ethic! Willing to train the right candidate.
This is a part time position, 20 to 25 hours per week. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Please call 410-456-5025 for more details.